Completion of a minimum of 100 hours of training or 5 years of hands-on experience
All federal, state, and local requirements where you practice must be met CEU requirements are the same as the state you practice in.
|Eyelash Extensions||High Frequency||Salt & Sugar Scrubs (Full Body)|
|Far Infrared Sauna||Micro-current Machine||Spray Tanning|
|GX99 Vibrating Machine||Multi-Ultrasound Skin System|
|Eyelash Extensions||Galvanic Treatment||High Frequency|
For Massage Therapists:
Acupressure Jin Shin Rubenfeld Synergy Method
Aromatherapy Jyutsu Russian Massage
Bioenergetics Kinesiology Seated Massage
Bowen Technique Lomilomi Massage Shiatsu
Canadian Deep Muscle Massage Looyen Work Soma Neuromuscular Integration
Chair Massage Lymph System Massage Spiritual Touch
Core Energetics Medical Massage Sports Massage
Craniosacral Therapy Myofascial Structural Integration
Cross Fiber Massage Myotherapy Swedish Massage
Deep Muscle Massage Neuromuscular Therapy Thai Massage
Emotional Freedom Technique Ortho-Bionomy Therapeutic Touch Massage
Esalen Massage Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Touch for Health
Facial Massage Polarity Therapy Trager
Feng Shui Postural Integration Trauma Touch Therapy
Healing Touch Pregnancy Massage Trigger Point
Hellerwork Rebalancing Tuina Medical
Reiki Zero Balancing
Integrative Massage Rolfing Zone Therapy
For Personal Trainers:
|Alexander Technique||Feldenkraiss Method||Suspension Training (No Arial)|
|Aston Patterning||Fitness||Suspension Yoga|
|Breath Work||Spin Classes|
For Yoga Instructors:
|Chi Nei Tsang||Qi Gong||Tai Chi|
* This is just a partial list of modalities covered. If your modality is not listed, just check with us — we probably cover it or have something similar.
GET THE INSURANCE YOU NEED
Body workers are some of the most caring people in the world. They’ve studied extensively to provide a healing and relaxing experience for their clients. But sometimes things happen.
A client may feel your work has made their situation worse, someone slips getting off the table, another has a reaction to your massage lotion … a myriad of things that can all add up to costing you more in time and money than you’d want to think about.
As a professional in the massage and bodywork world get
***** EXCELLENT A RATED *****
TOTAL INSURANCE COVERAGE
Coverage wherever you work
Licensed in all 50 US states as well as the District of Columbia.
Covers you in any location you practice, whether it’s in your office, a clinic, a client’s home, a massage center, spa, resort, convention, corporate office, airport, or retirement center. lf your practice moves to another location or even to another state, your policy moves with you.
Same day proof of insurance
No quotes. No hassles. Just sign up online or give our staff a call, and we will gladly assist you. Proof of insurance can be emailed, faxed, or mailed back to you within minutes with coverage starting the day after you join. Coverage can be future dated up to 90 days.
Occurrence coverage to protect you from late-filed claims
Even if your policy period has expired, you receive coverage for any incident that happened within your policy period provided that your state’s statute of limitations has not expired. This is far better coverage than policies that only protect you if your policy has not lapsed.
A Rated Quality Coverage
Our insurance carrier is the established A rated U.S. Fire Insurance Company, incorporated in 1824, with headquarters in Morristown, NJ offering health insurance services. There are no deductibles [money you’re responsible for] to any claims, and claims are processed quickly and efficiently.
$1,000,000 Comprehensive Coverage
Although most claims are settled easily and swiftly, if you happen to be involved in a lawsuit, an experienced attorney will represent you if needed. Whatever the outcome, this policy pays for all defense fees, such as legal fees and court costs, and up to policy limits for any judgments involving claims or allegations in the following areas:
General Liability Aggregate $3,000,000
Your individual policy will pay up to $3,000,000 per policy-year for claims made against you by your clients for any injuries to them due to your work. Professional liability is included.
Premises Liability Aggregate $3,000,000
Your individual policy will pay up to $3,000,000 per policy-year for claims made against you by your clients for any injuries that occur to them at your place of work, such as slipping on the floor or tripping over a cord.
Product Liability Aggregate $3,000,000
You individual policy will pay up to $3,000,000 per policy-year for claims made against you by your clients for damage or injury resulting from a product you manufacture or use, such as oils, lotions, scents, etc.
Personal and Advertising Liability Aggregate$3,000,000
You individual policy will pay up to $3,00,000 per policy-year for claims made against you by your clients for such things as libel, slander, infringement of privacy, and false advertising.
Each Incident $1,000,000
Your individual policy will pay up to $1,000,000 per incident for each claim made against you by your clients.
Rental/Fire Damage $ 300,000
Your individual policy will pay up to $300,000 for fire damage to the premises you rent for your work as well as any water damage caused in putting out the fire.
Extended Business Coverage with Additional Insureds
- This is an personal policy issued in your name, and if you are the sole proprietor (even doing business under a business name) then your business is fully insured.
- If your business is a partnership, LLC, or a corporation, then you and your business associates will want to add the business name to your coverage in the event that a claim is made against you and the business.
- Your business name, a landlord, employer, or venue — what the industry terms an Additional Insured — can be added to your policy to extend the protection to these individuals or organizations for just $10 each. For example, if you had a claim against both you and a conference center where you were doing a massage, both of you would be covered if the conference center was added as an Additional Insured on your policy.
- Additional Insureds do not cover any other individuals such as your employees, subcontractors, your spouse, friends, or other massage therapists.
Our policy is a thorough one insuring hundreds of modalities but certain areas within the massage and bodywork professions we do not cover such as:
- Hot stones unless you have 100 hours of training in hot stones.
- Any massage using implements other than the body
- Manipulations or adjustments of the human skeletal structure; diagnosis, prescriptions, or any other service, procedure or therapy that requires a license to practice chiropractic, osteopathy, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedics and/or any other profession or branch of medicine
- Psychological or related therapies
- Sexual misconduct, inappropriate touch, communicable diseases
Reporting a Claim
Contact us as soon as you get notice of a claim. We will then take all the information needed for the insurance company to handle your case. There is no cost to you, and cases are settled with ease.
We respect the privacy of our members and are committed to protecting your information. We obtain the minimum personal information needed to provide you our services, and we do not share or sell your information to anyone else.
Join now and get your insurance today!